Helping Victims of Ocean County Accidents
Injuries can throw a family into turmoil. People injured by negligence need compensation for the medical bills, lost wages, pain and suffering, and other consequences of accidents. If they hire a Brick personal injury lawyer who can prove that other people or organizations are at fault, they can get what they need.
The Brick personal injury attorneys of LePore & Luizzi are dedicated to helping injured people obtain full compensation for damages caused by negligence. To schedule a free consultation and learn how we can help you with your personal injury claim, contact the law office of LePore & Luizzi today.
Our Brick Personal Injury Legal Practice
Our wide-ranging Ocean County personal injury practice can help you with your personal injury in the following:
- Wrongful death: When a loved one is lost because of someone else’s negligence, the surviving family deserves justice in the form of monetary compensation.
- Medical and dental malpractice: Doctors, nurses, dentists and other medical professionals must live up to basic standards. If they do not, and cause injury, they should be held responsible.
- Products liability: If you were injured by a dangerous, defective or mislabeled product, we will pursue financial compensation from those who made and marketing the dangerous product.
- Auto accidents: After suffering an auto accident injury, you should not agree to anything given to you by an insurance company without first consulting with your own lawyer.
- Truck accidents: Different from other auto accidents, truck accidents have special legal implications that should be handled by experienced lawyers.
- Motorcycle accidents: Motorcycles are not considered motor vehicles by New Jersey law. This means that motorcycles are not covered by personal injury protection (PIP) medical coverage if you are injured, meaning you may have no medical insurance. This makes it even more important to seek experienced legal advice.
- Bicycle/pedestrian accidents: Working with accident investigators, we expose negligent driving on the part of car, bus, and truck drivers who hit and seriously injure bicyclists and pedestrians.
- Dram shop and social host liability: Restaurants, bars, liquor stores and private homeowners can be held financially accountable for serving alcohol to a visibly intoxicated person who later causes a serious auto accident.
- Premises liability: We handle all matters relating to injuries that are the result of dangerous conditions on someone else’s property.
- Dog bites: In New Jersey, dog owners are strictly liable to people who have been bit by their dogs — no exceptions.
- Amusement park and fair accidents: Our attorneys represent people injured at amusement parks and fairs from exhibits and rides due to poor maintenance, improper ride operation and general negligence.
- Slips and falls: If you fell and were injured on a dangerous condition on someone’s property, you can sue the property owner for damages.
- Elevator and escalator accidents: Shopping malls, apartment complexes, and office buildings can be held financially liable for injuries that occur because of poorly maintained elevators and escalators.
- Construction accidents: Construction companies, contractors, and property owners do not always exercise proper oversight at their work sites and on the road. Workers and others can be injured because of their negligence.
- Workplace injuries/third-party liability: Our attorneys represent people injured at work due to gross negligence on the part of their employer or a third party.
- Workers’ compensation: Workplace accidents causing injuries should be covered by workers’ compensation, regardless of who is at fault.
- Catastrophic injuries/head injuries: Any injury causing lifelong disabilities, such as traumatic brain injury, spinal cord injury, amputations, etc., warrants money for the permanent nature of the injury and future treatment.
- Occupational injuries: If you have been injured at work or have developed a condition directly related to the performance of your job, we may be able to help you obtain financial compensation for the losses you have suffered.
- Burns and scars: People who suffer burns or scars in personal injury accidents may need money to pay for reconstructive surgery and other costs.
- Knee injuries: Knee injuries often involve medical complications that impact a person’s ability to work and their quality of life. Our attorneys represent victims of knee injuries to ensure they receive a fair settlement or award for their current and future medical needs.
- Other cases we handle: We pursue compensation for clients injured in a broad range of circumstances.
Experienced New Jersey trial lawyers: Both Peter Luizzi and Joseph LePore have trial experience and have tried numerous cases to conclusion. Mr. Luizzi and Mr. LePore have handled a wide variety of personal injury cases achieving fair and substantial settlements for our clients, proceeding to trial whenever necessary to secure appropriate compensation.