Brick Workplace Injury Attorneys
Almost all workplaces must, by law, offer New Jersey workers’ compensation. If you are hurt while working in Ocean County, Monmouth County, or anywhere in New Jersey, you deserve compensation, regardless of who was at fault. Your employer must give you the opportunity to get workers’ compensation if you ask.
However, it is not easy to work through the process. And if you try to work through the pain and don’t report the personal injury right away your benefits could be denied. Even if you do everything perfectly, workers’ compensation insurance companies are very good at finding reasons to deny claims.
Get an Ocean County Attorney on Your Side
The Ocean County workers’ compensation lawyers at LePore & Luizzi can help people throughout New Jersey with any workplace injury. Peter J. Luizzi has successfully handled workers’ compensation for many of our clients over his entire career. Let his experience help you. We offer free initial consultations and do all work on contingency — charging no attorneys’ fees until a settlement or verdict is achieved. We can fight to get your New Jersey workers’ comp benefits which include medical benefits, temporary disability and a final permanency award for the permanent nature of your injuries. Just a few examples of typical types of cases are as follows.
- Repetitive use injuries: carpal tunnel syndrome, wrist pain, back pain from repeated lifting, and other repetitive stress disorders
- Industrial equipment-related injuries: crushed limbs, broken bones, amputations, cuts, etc.
- Lifting injuries: back injuries, spinal cord injuries, crushed limbs, muscle strains
- Slips and falls: including ladder falls that result in back injuries, spinal cord injuries, head injuries, crushed limbs, muscle strains, etc
- Motor vehicle accidents: involving commercial drivers in the course of work activity
- Electrical shock: casing severe burns and possible bran damage
- Construction accidents: ladder and scaffolding falls and other accidents resulting in paralysis, severed limbs, and even death
- Any accident at all where you are injured while performing you job
Beyond Your Brick Workers Comp Claim
After reviewing your workplace injury case, our Ocean County lawyers might find grounds for more than just a workers’ compensation claim. It might be possible to file a third-party action, in which someone besides your employer is sued for damages. For example:
- If a different sub-contractor on a construction site is to blame for your accident, you may have a third-party construction accident.
- If the manufacturer of a defective machine is to blame, you may have a third-party product liability claim against the manufacturer of the product.
- If you are involved in a motor vehicle accident and the other driver is at fault you may have a third-party automobile accident claim.
Third-party claims can often get you more compensation than if you have just a workers’ compensation case. Peter Luizzi has handled many third-party cases for clients’ injured in work related accidents. The best compliment he gets is the constant referrals from past and present clients who admire his service and hard work.
Get more information on your New Jersey workplace injury and workers compensation benefits in Ocean County and Monmouth County.
Contact our workers’ compensation lawyers in Brick and set up a free initial consultation about your case.