Joseph LePore Joins a Select Group of New Jersey Lawyers
At LePore & Luizzi in Brick, we are proud to have a Certified Civil Trial Attorney leading our organization. Firm partner Joseph G. LePore received this rare honor in February 2007, after undergoing a difficult qualification process.
Joseph LePore joins fewer than 1500 other individuals board certified as Civil Trial Attorneys by the New Jersey Supreme Court. Certified Civil Trial Attorneys make up only about 2 percent of New Jersey lawyers working in civil litigation. Being a Certified Civil Trial Attorney is family tradition — Mr. LePore’s brother, firm founder James LePore, was also a Certified Civil Trial Attorney.
The qualifications to become a Certified Civil Trial Lawyer in New Jersey are strict. To be accepted, Mr. LePore had to:
- Demonstrate his involvement in many civil cases that went to trial, including spending more than thirty days in the courtroom
- Be a member in good standing of the New Jersey Bar for five or more years
- Complete a certain number of continuing legal education courses (CLE) in the three years before filing an application
- Submit a list of judges and fellow lawyers who could attest to his reputation, character and ability
- Pass a written examination concerning various aspects of practice in his specialty
Mr. LePore is one of the leaders of our strong, well-respected personal injury practice. We are here to help people throughout New Jersey who have suffered catastrophic injuries and wrongful deaths in any kind of accident.
Please contact LePore & Luizzi for more information about our Brick, NJ law services. Our Ocean County lawyers offer free initial consultations in all personal injury cases, and do all later work on contingency, charging no attorneys’ fees until a settlement or verdict is reached.