New Jersey Law
Serving Ocean County, Monmouth County
Lepore & Luizzi is located in Brick, NJ and provides the most qualified, caring, results-oriented New Jersey legal help to not just Brick, but also to Ocean County, Monmouth County and all New Jersey clients requiring legal representation and/or consultation. The Garden State, New Jersey, is the 11th most populated state in the country, and bordered by New York, Delaware, Pennsylvania, and the Atlantic Ocean. The Brick lawyers at Lepore & Luizzi is located in Ocean County, which the New Jersey government has entitled “The Shore Region” (one of six districts that make up the state of New Jersey.
About New Jersey
The state of New Jersey is the 11th most populated state in the country, with an estimated 8,864,590 number of residents for 2012 (estimated by U.S. Census) and second most wealthiest state in the county (2011 U.S. Census estimate).
New Jersey has been separated into six regions, to better organize the population and suit needs of tourism:
- Gateway Region: Middlesex County, Union County, Essex County, Hudson County, Bergen County, and Passaic County.
- Skylands Region: Sussex County, Morris County, Warren County, Hunterdon County, and Somerset County.
- Shore Regions: Monmouth County and Ocean County (home to Lepore and Luizzi Law Firm in Brick, NJ).
- Delaware River Region: Mercer County, Burlington County, Camden County, Glocester County, and Salem County.
- Greater Atlantic City Region: Atlantic County.
- Southern Shore Region: Cumberland County and Cape May County.
New Jersey Law: The Best Representation
Lepore & Luizzi Law Firm provides New Jersey lawyer representation to the entire state of NJ , with most clients coming from Ocean County and Monmouth County of the Shore Region. Every state has a slightly different legal system to obey, and no other New Jersey legal firm is better acquainted with New Jersey law, trial litigation, and what it takes to win your case in New Jersey, civil or criminal.
Providing Legal Help to Ocean County
Lepore and Luizzi have served New Jersey as a dedicated general litigation law firm for over 25 years with expert, qualified NJ lawyers dedicated to your legal success. Our attorneys handle a wide range of New Jersey litigation cases to include: personal injury in NJ, workers compensation, family law, real estate, traffic violations, and municipal court. If you have a New Jersey legal question or need a local NJ lawyer, please give us a call at our Brick, NJ law office at (732)920-5500. We can help.